A HUGE THANK YOU to Will at Moose Landing Marina

kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
As you may have seen, Will from Moose Landing Marina posted that he had a free hardtop for an 09 360. After a little research help from Cindy & Randy at Rinker, I confirmed that it would fit my 09 340. I went & picked it up today. Not only did he give it to me for $0, but he had his guy put it on my trailer with his front end loader. I'm grateful for Will's generosity.

Comments

• TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody has been a good guy this year. Congrats.
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • jmoen438jmoen438 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    They are good people at that marina
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful! Sometimes the good guys win one! MT
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    That's great to see there are still good people out there. Now let's see some pictures!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    My friend just bought a 2014 360EC and had nothing but good things to say about them. Great story!!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • MooseLandingMarinaMooseLandingMarina Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for the kind words everyone!

Enjoy the hardtop!

• DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    jmoen438 said:
    They are good people at that marina
    Couldn't agree more.....That's where I slip my boat!!
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    I'm just curious as to why he would have a hardtop to give away. Will your canvas still fit or will you need a new canvas kit?
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    I think they sold a new 360 with the hardtop option & the top was damaged in shipping. They got a new top from rinker & kept the damaged one. The damage is minimal - paint only, no dents or anything that would require body work. I am installing vessel view 7 this year, which blows my entire upgrade budget. The top will need new canvas , but mine probably only has a year left anyways. I'm planning on getting the top painted & installed next winter & replacing all of the canvas.
    Dan, I'm right around the corner at Naples Marina, we are the Rinker under the American Flag at the end of the dock.

Hey KD - When you're ready would you post some pictures. That top has to be worth at least 5K! You are one lucky guy. Tip of the hat to Moose Landing,  MT

kneedeep, you are correct in how the 360 top got damaged.

jmoen438, awesome....I've got the 282 Monterey with green LED lighting. We've got our eyes on a couple of 342's and hope to be in one by start of summer.

Dan, this is too funny. My brother in law is seriously considering your 282, he sent me a photo of it last night. We'll have to connect for a beer soon.
    BTW, I think it's pretty solid performance by Rinker to start this whole discussion by stepping up to the plate, in the first place and shipping a new hard top to Moose Landing! That was a pretty big deal to me. MT
    jmoen438 said:
    Dan, this is too funny. My brother in law is seriously considering your 282, he sent me a photo of it last night. We'll have to connect for a beer soon.
    Oh WOW......such a small world. I know Will has a few folks interested in my boat. I'm pretty sure he's waiting for me to make up my mind.