Options

2004 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee - Rear lifting (hoist) point location on hull

I have a 2004 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee that I'm getting ready to store on a 10,000 lb heavy duty lift for the first time. The boat lift inspector could not locate a rear hoist point marking on the boat hull, but recommended that this location be used to postion the boat over the rear beam of the lift. Can Rinker provide a distance from the stern where this point is located on the boat? (This information may be contained in the owner's manual, but I don't have access to one). I would appreciate any information that you could provide.

Answers

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone will probably chime in with an exact measurement but if I was lifting it with what sounds like some sort of strap lift I'd strap it in the aft at about the point where the fwd engine mounts are, or about 24" fwd of the drain at the transom. That'd be near the aft side cleats.

The fwd strap would the be somewhere around where the fwd edge of the windsheild meets the deck (or) between the two port side windows.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl