Options

Manual

auburnavauburnav Member Posts: 1
I bought a 1999 rinker flotilla 24 today. It did not come with a manual. Is there a place to go get one. I am new to boating and any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard! Your's is a common question. An owners manual for a boat is not lile for a car at all. Mostly just a compilation of the major parts documents. It is not a 'how to use' booklet at all. A service manual for your engine/outdrive is good to own. Good luck!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    Check the RBO archives section on this forum for manuals as BD has described above. You will also find a generic Rinker manual as well.

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    Capt RonCapt Ron Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Auburnav... The Rinker manual isn't very useful since it is complied to basically cover off most Rinker products. The manuals for the different components are more important to have on hand. Most of them are on the Internet from the manufacturer which is better than a printed one because changes in the manuals are more likely on line as opposed to and old printed manual. Even though I have all the manuals for mine, I still check with the manufacturer on line.