Options

Power Boat Television

halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
Someone a while back told us about this show on Global TV  and I have been recording it ever since for my boating news fix. They featured my home waters on St Margaret's Bay and Mahone Bay on Saturday's show. Made my day!  Enough of the arctic blasts already. Got a boat show coming up locally this month(no rinkers though) but always inspiring. If you get a chance to see it you will see why boating South Shore NS is my passion.
PS - Told the wife we will need a bigger boat to handle the water if we want to get out to Peggy's Cove Lighthouse. Come on 246CC!

Comments

• Options
    Capt RonCapt Ron Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    They also sell DVD's of different boating areas. They are really well done. If you want to explore a new region, getting the DVD first can really help out in knowing where to go and not to go.
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Capt Ron, I will check it out.
  • Options
    jaubryjaubry Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    It aired last week and is posted on their site if you want to coach it. They have their the show going back to 2010 season posted. They break them down in segments to keep the downloads small. The have great segments such as "my boat", "boat locker" and "footitis" not the mention all the waterways they explore. All a the click of a mouse :) great for winter blues
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have a 2011 show that features a Rinker EC 360. Mike Milne from Power Boat TV was the host. He gave the EC 360 a great review. I was on that boat`s sister ship a 2011 EC 360 with 496s from Maple City Marine - it was real fast! MT