Sea Valve Locations

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi- new owner of a 2005 270 with gen set factory installed. I am learning my way around the boat and know from my survey I have a stuck sea valve on my gen.  The forum has help me idenitfy where that is as the surveyor was mistaken.  That being said, there looks like there should be one about halfway down the hull in pretty much the center of the boat as their is a grate and obviously water goes in it....is that the a/c and where is the access to the sea valve for that. I think I can pretty much figure out the rest of the boat as I have owned boats previous (with one still for sale!) but nothing this size and features.....

thanks if you can help! 

Comments

• MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014

Sending pictures would help us see what you are seeing.

If it is the AC feed line, then you should find that in a compartment under the aft cabin mattress.

You should find your head toilet feed water line there as well.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-4....I got up under the boat last night and see that the inlet I'm seeing on the bottom is closer to the transom than I recalled when we did the haul out and would say it would be the area for the gen....I will check the cabinnets/mattress for the other two...so, I should have three sea valves then total? 
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inlets for:

Gen Set

Toilet

A/C

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI