Fuel Filter

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
While picking up my oil, oil filter and fuel water separator filter, the fellow behind the counter offered that there was a paper type fuel filter on/around the 350 (2005) that should be replaced. I looked at the manual in the archives, states for older carb model motors. With a different fuel delivery of the MPI motor I was not sure any info would be good...is there such filter on this motor? Later date service manual floating around?

Comments

  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

    On my 2003 342 with the 350MAG MPI there is only the fuel/water filter on the engine.  There is an inline filter for each engine mounted on the firewall too.  I only change that one every 2-3 years.

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think my "parts guy" is going to be a lot of help.....
Sign In or Register to comment.