From where within the boat does the thru-hull above the A/C thru-hull drain?

*I mistakenly used the word seacock in my last discussion question*  I have a 2007 Rinker 250 Fiesta Vee.  I'm trying to figure out where the thru-hull that is located directly above the A/C thru-hull drains from within the boat.  Meaning, if water is coming out of it, where within the boat did the water originate? I'm guessing that it is the area around the gas tank but I don't actually know.  Thank you!

Comments

• IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a 310 and the anchor well drains to another outlet near the A/C outlet is. Does this help?

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Could it be the drain from your cockpit area?  Or shower sump?  I'm guessing you tried the sink(s).

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    On The side of the Boat? On my 270 one is AC one is Head sink the other is forward bilge

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • 2007_250FiestaVee2007_250FiestaVee Member Posts: 8
    icoultha, you through me with the anchor well.  Hmmm...At the bow of the boat, there are two holes.  One hole leads to a small storage area at the very bow of the boat where the anchor line is stored.  I thought that the other hole helped water drain right out of the boat near the front. Is there another hole for the anchor?
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking where the water comes from that feeds the Aircon? On my boat it is next to the shower sump, which is located under the mattress in the aft cabin. There should be two through hulls, one for the air con and the other for the head.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    On the 310 the windless it in a well under a hatch at the bow just behind the anchor on the slider. in here there are flush/drain holes that drain out on the port side bow right near the AC condenser water drain..

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/