Options

Wanted: Wiring diagram, FV250, 2003

PamPam Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Rinker Support Q&A

Just got a FV 250, 2003, but it came with no documentation what so ever. Right now I could use a wiring diagram, badly. (And any other available documentation in addition).

Any way of getting hold of this?

Thanks

Post edited by Pam on

Comments

• Options
    BruceBruce Member Posts: 167 ✭✭
    If you find a wiring diagram please let me know, I have an 04 250Fv and could really use the info also.
     Thanks, Bruce
    2004 250 FV 
  • Options
    Will do, Bruce.

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    edited May 2014
    I have never seen one get a good meter and start tracing biggest trouble I've had is losing grounds I run a separate test wire from the Negative side of the battery and when I can't get a reading I use that ground. My Stereo quit a few years ago thought it was bad took it out. Took it to a shop guy hooked it up and it played bad ground ran a separate ground to the stereo from to 12 volt socket in the boat still working. That's just an example of how marine wireing works.

PS There are inline fuses around also found one behind my battery selector to the fridge.

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    RY, Is right just contact Randy and he will supply the wiring diagram. Mine was about 30 pages quite useful to know how things are wired up.
  • Options
    JohnnyCakeJohnnyCake Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Could someone put it online so that Randy doesn't have to send it for everyone separately?

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Are you sure this is the correct email ?: rrinker@nauticalglobalgroup.com

Tanks

Post edited by Pam on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Aha, figured it out, should be: rrinker@nauticglobalgroup.com

Post edited by Pam on
  • Options
    edited October 2016

I just received two wiring diagrams, pdf, from Randy at Rinker for FV250 2006, this was what he had, and he gave me an OK to publish them.

I don´t know if this will generate too much traffic on my DropBox but let’s give it a try.

(Sorry, but link has been removed)

Post edited by Pam on
  • Options
    BruceBruce Member Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Pam thanks so much for doing that, I got it all printed off and it will be a big help.
     Thanks also to RinkerYan for pointing us in the right direction.
     Bruce
    2004 250 FV 
  • Options
    JohnnyCakeJohnnyCake Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    This is great! Thanks Pam and everyone!!

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Pam I'm putting this in RBO Archives for future reference

• Options

Excellent, however the use of DropBox was just a quick fix for being able to publish fast but to guarantee is availability for the future another way of hosting it might be necessary. I have no plans of doing so right now, just a heads up.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Pam said:

Excellent, however the use of DropBox was just a quick fix for being able to publish fast but to guarantee is availability for the future another way of hosting it might be necessary. I have no plans of doing so right now, just a heads up.

I tried to post the PDF but it only shows in dropbox