Options

dash switches

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have figured out all my dash switches except one...the one on the far right....2005 270...

Comments

• Options
    rinker312rinker312 Member Posts: 255 ✭✭
    I don't have the same boat as you, but the switch on the far right of mine I believe is a blank that can be used for whatever you want.

2004 Rinker 312, 5.0 Merc's, Bravo III, Lake Wheeler, AL

• Options
    I was kind of thinking that....some of my lights were out so I was having a hard time figuring out what switch worked what but worked through all those to that last switch but could not figure it out....these bigger boats are new to me so I'm just not familiar with what I should have for switches...thanks!
  • Options
    laureniac1laureniac1 Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    On my 2005 270 far right say acc it it turns on my low ranch GPS (accesory switch). Question for you how do you turn on the transom light by swim platform? And do you have a smaller pole to put under table when you convert v berth to bed
  • Options
    well let's see.....my gps comes on by turning the power on the unit itself...but, it did not seem to work...would get a message that it was not talking with the arch mounted receiver....wonder if that is why? I since broke off the antena so am replacing it with a garmin I had from another boat but would sure like to know...the transom light on mine turns on with a single switch far to the right with what looks like a head light...I had trouble figuring that out as well as one of the wires to the light had a bad connection so until I fixed that, had no idea.....and no, there is not a smaller pole for the berth...but there should be a filler piece that supports the front of the table and goes across the boat from left to right and rests up under the cushions.....would be pretty easy to make something if it was not still in the boat.

Hope this helps, feel free to hit me up as I'm learning a lot here too!
  • Options
    laureniac1laureniac1 Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply! Lot's to figure out. I have been leaving battery one on all the time even when on shore power. This way fridge stays on. As long as battery charger is on I was told I should have no problems. What about you? Keeping a battery on all the time?
  • Options
    no, my fridge is not working but so far we have found using it for kitchen item stuff, crakers, plates etc, is more useful then the fridge.  I don't expect any trips much more than 2 nights out but will fix it so I have the option.