Options

Trek Across Maine - ALA

craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
Dear Rinker friends.  Apologies if this comes off as spam, however i thought some might be interested in supporting a cause that i have contributed to over the years.  In a couple weeks I am participating in a cycling event across the state of Maine. It is 3 days and a pretty challenging event, but more importantly it supports a great organization and cause, the American Lung Association. I have been doing this event for quite a few years now and it is encouraging that almost every year there are more riders and the ALA meets new milestones in charitable giving. This year is particularly important to me as it was 10 short years ago my grandfather passed due to a lung born illness.  Please help me make this another banner year for ALA by contributing whatever you can spare. All contributions are tax deductible. You can follow the below link to my personal fund raising page. Thank you so much in advance for your support! Please feel free to forward this link to others who you think may be interested.  Thanks and happy boating!