Options

pressure leak on vacu-flush, 2005 Rinker 342

ldswiftldswift Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
I have a 2005 Rinker 342 which will not hold vacuum on the vacu-flush.  So far I have replaced the toilet seals, installed a new toilet ball, and replaced the duck bills.  The vacuum loses pressure after about two minutes.  Could it be the pressure switch?  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    If it loose pressure that fast you have a major vacuum leak. You could buy a vacuum gauge tester from the parts suppliers that would be the fastest way of finding the leak. Those it hold the water in the bowl ? If so the problem is with the vacu-flush unit . I have been there and with the vacuum tester it was easy to locate the leak. There is good Infos to be find on the internet . Good luck
  • Options
    Thanks, Frenchship......The bowl holds water. I can tap on the pressure switch and it will kick off, and stay off for two minutes then it kicks back on. i've used soapy water to check all my hose clamp areas, no bubbles or sounds to indicate leaks. I'll buy and try the vacuum gauge tester.
  • Options
    Problem finally solved. Had the wrong seal kit for the toilet base. Vacuum flush works like new, can leave on all night without turning the breaker on and off to use the head. Thanks for all the help.
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Great news one less problem. Paul