Options

Navionics SD Gold card SOLD

jaubryjaubry Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
Well it pains me to admit it, I ordered the wrong card. I need a Micro sd and I have an SD that's never been used. I opened the box, but there is no way to use this with the Raymarine e7, So, I am trying to sell it. If interested, please let me know. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-trailer-accessories/ottawa/navionics-gold-sd-card-never-used/60107
Post edited by jaubry on

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

x

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    MT, the card is truly the SD with no micro in it. :( however, if it doesn't sell this week I may take your suggestion to download. The seller doesn't want to accept returns because I opened it. Silly rule. They won't get any further business from us.
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2014

I believe this will work in my Lowrance 3300.......can't seem to find it in your link. Is it still available?

Nevermind.....after doing some research, it doesn't look like it'll work, plus I just need inland lakes.

No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    Dan, I also have the Great Lakes and Maritime SD card. This one the dealer ordered wrong. (Long story)
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for the inland lakes for the Northeast.......specifically, Maine. Thanx anyways.
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342