Options

My First Rinker!

jvanheesjvanhees Member Posts: 7
edited June 2014 in Rinker Sport Boat Forum
Well the wife and I sold our travel trailer, and the very next day(yesterday) I bought this 2008 Festiva 212.  I love it so far!  5.7, 19 pitch alum prop, nice vinyl, and many other things.  The guy wanted out of boating fully, so I got everything...including a tube.  We have twin infant girls as our first kids, so I will need help picking out a new name.

So far I like "Outnumbered" and "Double Trouble"

some pics:
imageimageimageimageimageimage        imageimage

Comments

• Options
    jaubryjaubry Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Welcome to the Rinker family and forum.
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, nice ride, you'll have lots nof fun with that! MT
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Rinker family!  I see the boat is a Michigan one, where are you?

Just remember to do the nautical karma name changing thingy to ward off bad luck!  lol  You can google it, I'm sure there are a few you can use :)

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! "Double Trouble" is great.
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    Welcome double trouble would get my vote
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and congrats
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Welcome to the RBOC and good luck with your awesome looking ride......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    midwestemidweste Member Posts: 135 ✭✭
    nice ride!!

2000 180 Bowrider, 135hp 3.0L Merc, 2.00 Alpha One Gen 2 OD, 14.5 x 19P prop

Regular weekender, trailer stored indoors, Southern Ohio  

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, nice ride.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    Sweet ride! Look'n good this summer...
  • Options
    jmoen438jmoen438 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Definitely Double Trouble, welcome to the club!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    Welcome aboard!  Great looking boat!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the only male in my household, so I'm going to identify with 'outnumbered'.. :-)

nice ride, man!!
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod

I'm the only male in my household, so I'm going to identify with 'outnumbered'.. :-)

nice ride, man!!

Me too!

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    puttinputtin Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Girl's names are always good luck, maybe use a combination of both names somehow.  Nice boat with good power..Rinker made quite a few.

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin

I named my boat after "ME"................. RAYBO111

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    seguirseguir Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

Love the pictures.....welcome.   This sight is great.  don't be afraid to use it.
  • Options

Thanks Everyone!!!  I have had it out twice now and its a blast.  

• Options
    cvmamartycvmamarty Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Welcome to the family nice looking boat lots of fun to be had this summer on it am sure
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words guys!  Im pretty jacked about it.  Havent had it in the water tho yet....hopefully Sunday.  There are alot of nice rides on here to look at :)

Just remember to do the nautical karma name changing thingy to ward off bad luck!  lol  You can google it, I'm sure there are a few you can use :)

BD - Im in Brighton, MI but will also be boating in Lake St Clair, and Grand Haven once in a while as that is where Im from.  Where are you in Holland?

RinkerYan said:
    You need to feed those Labs man!!!
    We actually feed them a lot.  Their just Bat $#^% crazy.

nice ride, man!!
    Yea I hear ya Drew...between my wife, two baby girls and two female labs......its just me.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words guys!  Im pretty jacked about it.  Havent had it in the water tho yet....hopefully Sunday.  There are alot of nice rides on here to look at :)

BD - Im in Brighton, MI but will also be boating in Lake St Clair, and Grand Haven once in a while as that is where Im from.  Where are you in Holland?

RinkerYan said:
    You need to feed those Labs man!!!
    We actually feed them a lot.  Their just Bat $#^% crazy.

nice ride, man!!
    Yea I hear ya Drew...between my wife, two baby girls and two female labs......its just me.