Options

What happened to Al?

Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
I haven't seen a post from him in a very long time? :-??

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered that too. I certainly owe a lot to Al. I have heard, informally, that his business is VERY busy - big surprise!!!! Al, if you happen by this post, please drop us a line. You have been VERY kind and VERY helpful to a lot of us! Thank you very, very much! MT
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    He didn't like it here so he's only on Facebook Rinker Boat Owners

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grrr I would hate to have to join Facebook.  I suspect the few rants last year caused this for those who remember, he was not happy.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is quick to respond to a FB post. I asked him a question on there a few weeks ago and he got back to me in less than a day.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al, come back. I can't use FB at work! LOL!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....and I HATE Facebook. Too much "selfie" sh*t for my liking. It"s for children and narcissists. Too many posts like  ....then I walked the dog and we saw a bird and it had babies and I went to Starbucks and got a.... sorry who gives a sh*t about your stupid self-centered little life....OH OH did that qualify as a rant? I know Al is on facebook for business reasons .....my kids - they have way too much time on their hands. ( (IMO).
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    MT, you are making me laugh!!!!  I'm caught at that in between the boomer generation and all these youngins that text & facebook all the time!  Gotta enjoy life!  (oh wait, I am on here a lot :-@ )  Well, I won't FB, but certainly do miss Al big time!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    I don't think it's us it has something to do with Rinker who owns this site

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    BB I think you're right. Maybe he can come back under another name....

I do miss his insight!

LOL about FB... It used to be for the kids. But they have moved to other social medias to get away from their parents... leaving behind many of those that never left HS years ago. Rant rant rant.... look at me me me.... 8-}
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    FaceBook is evil..............nuff said..........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com