Fiesta Vee 300 2005 Owner's manual

First posting and hopefully, I'll be able to contribute and not just ask for help on this forum.

Just purchase this boat which I like a lot!!  Like many, it did not have the manual.  Anyone have an electronic copy?  Already asked Capt Steve but no success so far.

On a funny note, like many also, had my little experience at the first pump out.  The young clerk and myself could not figure why it was not pumping. And while I do not have a macerator, I have that famous Y valve and it was of course position to the non existing macerator.  With that missed opportunity, I had to order the big orange...   

Fun time, but so much nicer than my 21' cuddy! 

Cheers from Montreal

Dano

Comments

• frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Hi. The owner manuals for the Rinker is mainly all the same not much Infos. You can send a e-mail to Cyndy at Rinker she should be able to help you out... cscott@nauticglobalgroup.com. And welcome to the site lots of Infos. I have a 300 Express 2007 if you need any info let me know Paul from Gatineau
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Capt_Steve is not longer with Rinker. It is Capt_Jeff who now runs the site.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • danbrundanbrun Member Posts: 6

Merci Paul. 

Thanks Raybo3.  That explains a lot :)

I guess I'll figure out pretty much every valves and tips by the end of this season and with this site.  I am happy to see the enthusiasm in this forum and how people seem to like their Rinker. 

Cheers,

dano

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    No problem and welcome to the RBOC
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the level of detail in the owner's manual is like this:  Your new Rinker is equipped with "engines" ...

What matters more are the manuals for the individual components (nav electronics, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.).  Most can be found online pretty easily, but there is no central collection at Rinker.

Congratulations on your boat -- welcome to the site!