Options

Rinker 270 audio system access.

CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 2

Hello to all, I own a 2006 Rinker 270. I have a problem with my audio system mounted on top of the clothing cabinet. I need some orientation about how to get access to the equipment mounted on top of the cabinet because as it is right now it looks impossible to reach for repairs (change the amplifier fuse). Carlos  

Comments

• Options
    jmoen438jmoen438 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭✭

Carlos, I had to take the cabinet completely off the wall, unhooking everything in order to access it.

• Options
    CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 2

Hello jmoen438. Thank you for your rapid response. I started to work in the problem this morning at 9:00am and after few hours of starting to take apart the cabinet and equipment associated with I managed to remove the front radio then the Sirius satellite receiver and finally I was able to reach the amplifier after more than 6 hours work. Tomorrow I will continuing with the work. By now I think I will avoid to totally remove the cabinet. My idea is to modify the way the board that holds the equipment is attached to the cabinet, but still is too early for me to say. Certainly you can count I will come back to you with the results obtained.

By the way, do you own a Rinker 270? I bought mine in 2006 and I deal with it since that. I got broad experience from all the work I done on it. Carlos