Options

Rinker 280

AustinAustin Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

What is the size of the Igloo Cooler ?

What is the Ladder Size for the Rear Swim Deck ?

It is my understanding the Far Rear Battery is the Engine battery, is this correct ?

My Marine amp has no power to the amp, Where should i check ? I have checked the 40 amp breaker.

Is the Dinghy for the 280 a standard davit system ? Will all davit systems work with the Rinker ?

My queen bed light don't function, where should i check ?

Thanks for everyone that helps ! I'm new to Rinker and live a far distance from any rinker dealer.

2007 Rinker 280 EC , Volvo Penta GI-H , Generator

Comments

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the site. Quite a list. Try doing a search for the key words in each those questions in the search box. Most are found in there somewhere.

Check the bulb on that rear dome light. Probably just loose or at least easily replaced.

Mike

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

The battery in the back is the starting battery for the engine.

The marine amp is behind a panel in the cabinet with the TV. Remove the 4 screws and check the fuse on the amp. You can also check the power there on the input side of the amp.

The cabin lights are all on the same circuit. If you have the forward cabin lights, you should have power to the aft cabin lights. The lights can be pulled out. The are spring loaded, and are difficult, but they do come out. Grip them on the side and pull down. I replaced mine with the LED direct replacement model from ITC Marine. replacementboatparts dot com has them. I like the fact that they use less power and they don't generate heat.

Welcome to the site and I hope that you enjoy your new boat. I can't help you with the rest of the list.

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    AustinAustin Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Thank you, this will get me started. The boat is wonderful, best boat I've ever owned. :)

2007 Rinker 280 EC , Volvo Penta GI-H , Generator

• Options
    The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭

CG, how is the brightness of the LED's?

2007 300 EC, 350 Mags, B3's, Table Rock Lake, MO

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

CG, how is the brightness of the LED's?

They are brighter than the factory installed halogen lights. They are a lot cooler as well. I like the fact that I can have them on and not worry about running down the house batteries.

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!