Options

1997 Rinker Fiesta Vee

Karen1500Karen1500 Member Posts: 2

I am having a terrible time finding new decals for this boat.  I have the burgundy/champaign combination and need both sides.  I tried  having a local company build them but they cannot find the correct color.  Can you give me any help with this?

Comments

• Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Try greatlakesskipper they might have them

• Options
    Karen1500Karen1500 Member Posts: 2

Thank you for responding.   I have. :(   And that seems to be the only one he doesn't carry.  I have found the right shape, wrong color on Ebay.  Even found a port side only.  Just cannot seem to find a whole set in the right colors.
  • Options
    midwestemidweste Member Posts: 135 ✭✭

For my 2000 Rinker, I stripped all of the old decals off, removed the leftover adhesive, then installed some newer 2012 Rinker graphics. 

2000 180 Bowrider, 135hp 3.0L Merc, 2.00 Alpha One Gen 2 OD, 14.5 x 19P prop

Regular weekender, trailer stored indoors, Southern Ohio  

• Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    edited July 2014

With large format digital printing technology these days, you could probably get a sign shop to recreate a set from photos.  Depending on how badly you wanted proper graphics, you could pick up the port side one that's available which would help the sign shop tremendously (as far as design accuracy is concerned).  You could then pull the proper colours elsewhere.  Now I'm not talking about using traditional vinyl film but printed graphics where any colour can be reproduced.

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme