Options

2007 280 EC window curtains

Does anyone have any suggestions for covering the side windows in the cabin at night? What works best ?

2007 300 EC, 350 Mags, B3's, Table Rock Lake, MO

Comments

• Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭

My mother in law made us some by using fabric and an elastic strap sewn inside which wraps around the window itself. works great. if needed, I'll take some photos this week-end.

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Admiral was going to make some black out curtains to replace the stock curtains. I bought some very thin black card stock at a craft store and cut it to fit the windows. No light, 10 minutes work at $2.00 cost. The Admiral may make those curtains some day but there's no rush now. MT

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve, I use very thin black card stock. I have portholes that open so I just trurn back the plastic stops that hold the windows shut, place the cards stock over the windows and turn the clips back. If the portholes were the non-opening type I'd use a couple of those round velcro stick ons. MT

• Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I would like to see pictures of both solutions. Then I can let the admiral decide what she would like. Hope she doesn't make sew  :D