Options

fiesta vee 265 1994 Cabin door

Some lowlife tried breaking in the boat and kicked the door, its now busted up pretty good. any ideas where I can get a replacement?

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

From past posts the white "acrylic" doors seem to be really hard to get. I'm not sure who makes Rinkers doors but I bet it is Jet Technologies as they make a ton of Rinker parts and could probably make you a custom one if all else failed. Cindy Scott-Hagen at Rinker could probably put you in touch with someone at Jet Technologies... cscott@nauticglobalgroup.com If they had a template it would probably be less expensive. A guy at a marina near me had a similar problem but it wasn't a Rinker He said he took the old door as a tempalet to a fabrication shop and had a 1/8" thick aluminum door made and then had it powdercoated. He used the trucks (wheel system) from his original door and it was a beautiful job. It was expensive but his boat was fairly new and someone had forgotten to put the door stop in the door and it had slammed shut in a hard turn and cracked. He could not get an "acrylic" replacement.  Good luck MT

• Options
    jfdeng5jfdeng5 Member Posts: 13

Try Kendor Marine.  They are a place where boat parts go to die.  You never know what you will find there.  Here is their website.  Good Luck. http://kendormarine.com

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the info JF5! We have been wondering on this forum if boat graveyards actually exist. It would be nice if someone is actually stockpiling used parts! MT

• Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

You can try checker marine service lasalle michigan they part boats out all the time 300 plus of them