Options

Babyboomer II Sold

Well sold my 270 now have my Houseboat and new 2286 Sweetwater Pontoon sad when my Rinker left but we are very happy with our new setup Sweetwater is made by Godfrey so I stayed in the Rinker Family I'll still be around and also on the Godfrey Pontoon site same setup as this one

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn

Comments

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new chapter in life. Your effort here is always appreciated.
    Smooth sailing and fair winds.
    Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
    Best of luck Boomer
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful pontoon boat. I can't see the motors. I'm assuming you have 4 X 350s for next year's Lake of the Ozarks shoot-out? MT
  • Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael T said:
    Beautiful pontoon boat. I can't see the motors. I'm assuming you have 4 X 350s for next year's Lake of the Ozarks shoot-out? MT
    Twin 8.2 bravoiii's, which is why youbcant see em... Theyz below deck... :-) 

If I was inland, that's most likely the floater I'd have, boomer... Easy to raft up in some quiet cove.. fish off em... Swim and dive of em... Camp off em... Cookout on em... Listen to and or/watch the game on em... They make tons of sense... 

I saw one down here with a freakin 250.hangin off the back.... which means he can add to the list: outrun most, and much to their chagrin... :-) 
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    115 Yamaha 4 stroke runs about 35 MPH WOT tritune makes a nice ride

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boomer my friend has a Premier pontoon boat, like yours, it's a beauty! It looks like you have the three pontoon model. My friend does. I think he has a merc 250 on his and it smokes lots of boats. The ride, even in two foot chop and through big wakes is amazing. Google pontoon boat races for videos of pontoon boats at high speed. I believe the present record is 110 mph :-) :-) :-) MT
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod
    Very nice Boomer!  Glad to hear you are staying on the water and still enjoying it!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy it Boomer. You're always welcome here. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, congrats! As long as you stay on the water, life will be good!

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    BoatAwayBoatAway Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    sell one, get two! that's not a bad deal...

sweet setup, boomer. Please come back once in a while with your humorous posts, and to pick on RinkerYan.