Options

04/05 290 FV - Swim Platform Template

Just wondering if anyone has a template or layout for the 04/05 290's swim platform.  Ordering a custom swim platform pad, and before I take the time to get make the template, thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    jhorta, check with the company that your ordering the pad from, they may have your template in stock. I ordered from Seadek and they had my boat in stock. I made my own template because I have a gas grill mounting flange on my swim platform.
    Jerry
  • Options
    gslprogslpro Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    I know they don't have it.  Asked before for my 290FV.  I will be interested to see how it works out for you.  I was too worried about it getting soaked every time I come off plane, and then having mold issues.  I hope it works for you.
    Gary and Diane
    290 FV Nauti Bonnie
  • Options
    trickyrickytrickyricky Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    If you are ordering from SeaDek, ask if they have something from another year model, it might be the same.  They can send you the template for $10.00 to check so you don't have to make your own.  If it is not correct, you can always make your own but hopefully it will save you a step.  Even if they have your year model, I would have them send you the template to make sure.  The one they sent me was off in a few places, glad I didn't spend the $800 sight unseen.

2004 270 Fiesta Vee, 496 Mag
  • Options
    jhortajhorta Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Found a guy close to Baltimore willing to drive up to me in Philadelphia and make a template for the swim platform, and then install Permateek.  I'll be sure to post up the schematics for those who are interested.