Options

342 Salon Curtains

MaxtoutMaxtout Member Posts: 11
updating 02 342 got curtains down just wondered if anyone had any good idea's.
Post edited by mvn on

Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I replaced all mine 2 years ago with custom ones, way better!  Really any curtain shop could make them for you and use your old ones as the pattern.  The side curtains you need to salvage the runners from though.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Tks I was wondering about the runners, so this should get me on right track.
  • Options
    I searched high and low for replacement runners to fit that track, just re-used the old ones in the end.  Add a backing to the side curtains to block light and the UV from wrecking the curtains too.

PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Black Diamond i have seen in some of your posts that you have been into your tanks through the big mirror under the stairs. I have been curious for a long time. Now I would like to fix fresh and gray water tank gauges. Did u cut the back out of the compartment or unbolt it? Also do have any suggestions on repair of gauges. Tks
  • Options
    The sides of the storage area behind the mirror unscrew and just pop out, pretty easy.  You can get to the waste tank sending unit from the deckplate under the port seating by the helm too.  That's how I get to mine.  You just have to be able to crawl in there.

Usually the problem with the gauge is not the gauge but the sending units.  You can get new ones at www.fireboy-xinex.com the waste tank one for the 342 is 19" and threads in type.

PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Had to laugh curiosity got me again, ran down and pulled of sides in compartment and in Rinker fashion there was the bulkhead and absolutely nothing could be done. I I visioned having a big area just to work on everything. Thanks for information, Can sending unit on starboard be accessed?
  • Options
    Just so we're on the same page, you do have a 342?

PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
  • Options
    Everything was good see both tanks just not much can be done from there.
  • Options
    There is a deck plate behind the ice maker, you can see it if you look under the trash can. Just take out the ice maker to get to it.  Or, if you fit, you can get to it from the engine bay but it's a bugger of a fit. To be nice. lol

PC BYC, Holland, MI