Options

x

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

x

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Awesome....... I heard good things about them also.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff. It's good to know of the good companies out there, and support them.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    I've purchased from them and have always been pleased

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    I've bought from them here and there, although lately I've found maintenance stuff to be cheaper elsewhere.  Good to hear you've received great service!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Honest company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

x

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    pepmysterpepmyster Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhhhh I know all about Ogensburg! Use them all the time. So cool to do, no brokerage to worry about!!!!!!!! 

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do Michael T comments only show as an X?
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    For your info Michael has deleted all his posts so we lost a lot of good informations on many subjects .
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    My opinion of Michael really got damaged when he did that.

Tony
    Salt Shaker 342
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    But he did say on his departure that his reasons for doing this were sound.
  • Options
    Yeah, seems like we are loosing good people left and right here...and then we have some selling their boats as well, hopefully they will stick around.

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, things always change, new ones will come ( I'm new this year!) and old ones will go but I sure don't understand anything going on here that would get someone so upset they would delete all there posts- that would take a lot of effort I'd think! Odd....the forum will go on! Those that move onto something else will leave, hopefully the info intact so everyone can benefit! 
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Well said, Rasbury
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not deleting anything I've compiled for others to use unless there's some horrible breach of security on the site. It took too long to post just to trash it. It's a public square out there on the internet anyway. If you don't like the crowd, better not leave the house. Thankfully our mods have always been working over time managing breaches/spam. Over sharing personal info in a thread is the biggest threat. Take it to a PM if you need to get more detail.

On the other hand, Sony had their wake up call recently. It was a little weird the way all the celebs and studios (except Clooney) just stepped away and watched them swing in the wind, as if they wouldn't be next. Go figure. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dream, who has left?
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    edited January 2015
    As far as I know the only one that has left is Michael T. Not sure why as I have been away on vac. Some members had to change screen names for whatever reason. MT was always a great contributor. I dont think Alwagg has a problem with the RBOC but I think it's issues with Rinker. If anyone has a problem with members on this site they should PM one of the mod's instead of just picking up your anchor and going home.  
    Post edited by raybo3 on
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    I guess I didn't pay enough attention that some have changed screen names.  So maybe not as many have left...

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that MT has totally left. If you look at his profile and check last activity, he has been on. He just isn't posting anything anymore. That is unfortunate for us because he had some great insight from his personal experiences.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Your are right he his around once a while . 
  • Options
    I miss him cutting me down.
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I miss his 2 page essays with no page breaks or paragraphs. :P  D

We all know he's in the darn tropics scuba diving on some pristine reef so Pfftt. 
    Post edited by TikiHut2 on
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options

I miss him bragging about his new boat.

• Options
    Mike_GMike_G Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    :(

2014 Rinker 260EC