Toilet pump --- on order new

--- Still to go---
Manifolds and risers elbows --- there about 5-6 years old
Engines impellers --- no clue how old they are
Generator impellers --- no clue
Thermostats --- no clue
Most of the console gauges --- sometime they work mostly not
O and the out drives --- three years since last serviced
Is there something else I need to think about doing, I'm not looking for more stuff to do its already a small fortune 
I'd rather be safe and know when things were done, put on a regular schedule.  
I guess this is the part of buying a used boat

Comments

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your enine impellers are generally an every 3-year replacement item, assuming you don't suck in some sand!

Generator impeller on the 5e: annual - also note the in an anode in the heat exchanger to be serviced and the is a coupling that connects the water pump to the gen set that should be watched / replaced too ($15).

The gages are known (especially the tachs) to be not all that good.  Search around on here as several of us have done things to replace them with upgraded gages.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • SerenitySerenity Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

I own a 2005 320 and in regard to the gauges-I was tired of sending them back to Faria every year and ended up replacing them with Smart Gauges. While I was at it I replaced the radar/gps. I did not want to spend the money but in the long run it was worth not having the aggravation and having gauges that are 100% accurate.

• luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    BD, Heat exchanger? Do I have a heat exchanger with raw water cooled

RY, Fire boy situation. I'm assuming your talking about the fire suppression system I need to check that out too. You said  Infamous fire boy situation is there something I need to know?

Serenity, nice gauges 
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a heat exchanger for the generator. Look in the generator forum for the manuals. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LD, when you do the generator impeller, check the anode and replace if it's more than 50% gone.
    BD, OK found gen manual thank you, Will ck Heat exchanger anode and ck coupling

LaRea, BD informed me about that, I'm going to order an anode for it, last owner said he never used gen set but it has 300 hr
    RY, Gust read your post attention all rinker owners, thank you thats good to know
    These are my gauges don't know what brand they are, but like I said some times they work but mostly not, if they do there not accurate at all.