Options

Rinker Fiesta Vee 312 .Owner's manual and information

Hi guys ,I am new in this forum ,I just did buy a 2004 Rinker Fiesta Vee 312 ...with twin Volvo 5.0l OSi-EF...I need help to find owner's manual and all info. as possible ...can you tell me where can I find that ...please  thank you

Comments

• Options
    HugoboteHugobote Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I don't have any literature of  this boat and I don't know where can I find ...
  • Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    I have found a lot of owners manuals online on the manufacturers web sites
  • Options

Thanks ,I am going work but will see there ,thanks again

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to have to take note of all the systems you have on board (charger, radio, windlass, remote lights, fridge, AC, etc) and take note the make and model. Go on the Internet and start downloading stuff. When you get a new rinker all you get is a generic operating manual that really only provides warnings, general navigation advice and a few basics about how to drive a boat. There's a generic wiring diagram that's a concept drawing only and is not necessarily reflective of your installation. On top of that they give you all the manuals of the various systems installed. These are the manufacturers manuals. This is the honey hole of info. So you can reassemble what's important by searching for this online. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    RY and Mark Are absolutely right I have 312 with owners manual it has been useless when it comes to repairers, even the locations of equipment isn't pacific, This forum has been my best sources, if you have a problem gust ask there a grate group of people with a wealth of knowledge.
  • Options

Thanks guys...I don't have a lot of time now to stay here ,but thanks again

• Options
    SerenitySerenity Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

I own a 2005 320 which is essentially the same boat. Just post any questions you may have and I am sure you will get a detailed answer. All the members are great and we all learned from each other. Good Luck with the new boat--you will love it--I love mine.

• Options
    gimlost2gimlost2 Member Posts: 1
    I have 2005 rinker fiesta vee 312, can any one help with wiring diagram for windshield wiper,  
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
    Here are the diagrams for a 280 and a 342.  Does this help?

• Options
    BayrunnerBayrunner Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    I have a 2004 Rinker Fiesta Vee 312 also. But I have Murcuisiers with Bravo III outdrives. If need need specific information I'll do my best to help you out. email - bayrunner2001@gmail.com 
    Bayrunner -- FV312 - Simple Pleasure