Options

Photos of where we all boat at.

Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
MT stated in a different thread that it was cool to see where we boat at, so I figured why not start a thread. I am sure that it has been done before. If not, here we go! I am in Pittsburgh on the three rivers.

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
Go Steelers!!!

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Beautiful city pictures!  I've gotta say though, that stadium doesn't really look that great from the water (yes, I'm a  Browns fan, but still...)  Even the water looks browner in that picture. ;)  It has to be pretty neat though to be on a connection of those rivers and have good distances to travel?

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a better picture of Heinz Field with the boats there 'boatgating' before the game. RY, Three Rivers Stadium was the old stadium.

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Boats always make pictures look better! :)

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Great pic but really guys..... The Pat's all the way.....lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pics

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

x

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    PartsManPartsMan Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    Cleveland Browns stadium with the Rockin Roll Hall of Fame next to it. 

• Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I'll add one or two from sunny Florida since I'm stopping by RBOC to say hey. The last one is a shirt recently seen in a tourist shop down in Ft Myers Beach. Notice the arrow on SW Fl. Just sayin', there's room at the inn.
    Mike

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Where you been hiding Tiki? 

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Hey mark. I wish it was on the boat but that's not the case. Probably out next weekend. Will go swimming in honor of your Canadian weather :D .
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tiki, if you motor past Long Boat Cay wave at my cousin who lives there.  :)

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I'll be up there next weekend and will raise a glass to your cousin as we pass. In his honor (and to stay on topic) here's a pic of the Tiki Hut anchored at Longboat pass bridge.....(no, that's not a snow drift :D )
    Aloha, Mike

• Options
    Hahaha Tiki. I'm at the airport just picking Tina up. She's gonna love this weather after a week in Florida. Lol. 

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Tiki great pictures. I am sure after those awesome pic's of your boat in that beautiful place you must have second thoughts about selling her......... Just sayin....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    I was going to ask about that white looking stuff in Tiki's pic, my yard looks about the same color only a few degrees cooler I bet, a balmy 18F today.
    Post edited by Black_Diamond on

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Anyone in the Port Canaveral area that wants to take long time RBOC member and his family for a ride this Sunday, I'd pay the gas bill!  We'll be porting for the day as we head further south. :)

Great pics!  Love that blue water!

• Options
    edited November 2014
    DI, I'll bring the boat around via the Keys and see you on Sunday. :D
    Go ahead and send me your CC # for the fuel bill.......

Seriously though, I sure wish it was a Tampa port of call and I'd be happy to oblige.
    Have a great cruise. Mike

BD, that's not a sand dune is it?

Ray, Always have 2nd thoughts. I still love the boat and haven't officially put a sign on it. Our season is really just getting started. I'll probably offer a deal with some northern boater who would like to use it down here (possibly even storing it at our place) while they explore SW Fl boating and trailer it back when the snow melts..... or not. :D . MarkB needs a nice boat down here doesn't he?
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    edited November 2014
    Tiki,

I'll be in Ft Myers for the week of March 16!!  Sounds like you need to start a charter service.

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    Well, if Sunday in Cape Canaveral doesn't work, we'll be in Key West on Wed (little closer now Tiki).  Heck, I'd throw in the cost of drinks for the day as well! :)  Any fun ideas at either place??  (I guess I need to post a pic or two since I'm going way off topic here.

• Options
    howardramshowardrams Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭

A shot of Cleveland (top) which is about an hour from our dock on the Grand River.  Of course a foot of snow fell last week.

• Options
    edited November 2014

x

• Options
    edited November 2014
    DI, Cape C is just a port but the KW docks let you out right on Duval st which is tourist central. Look for tropical food/shopping back from Duval st on the streets that run parallel to it. Be careful not to loose track of time. We almost missed our departure and were the last ones back on-board. There are worse places to be left behind. Have fun but don't look for TikiHut to be tied up next to the ship. :D Here's a KW pic with a cute little boat about 100' from the main st.... and a native girl.

All those guys coming to my home state sounds like they're trying to thaw out. I hear that. It never hurts to send me a PM if you're a week out to see whats happening. Charter fees are regularly waived to RBOC members. Cya, Mike
    I
    Post edited by TikiHut2 on
  • Options
    howardrams - I'm at Grand River Marine  .. Where u at?
  • Options
    howardramshowardrams Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    Partsman,  Same at the old Sailing Center side.  I used to be in the high and dry til this year.
  • Options
    I'm at the end of B dock (B19 I think??)... We'll have to enjoy a cold one when the boat are floating. Too cold right now!!
  • Options
    awhiresawhires Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    3 rivers looks really cool so does Sarasota!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    this is our "new to us" 265, in the Darby creek in PA so we are basically philly area with quick runs down to Chesapeake city MD.
  • Options

Toronto waterfront.

photo IMG_1867_zps65cf8645jpg

photo IMG_1869_zps346865aajpg

photo IMG_1873_zpsf455c5ccjpg

"Boat + Water = Fun"