Options

Try not to miss me...........LOL

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
I am heading to Key West on Sunday morning and will be back on Saturday. So I will be very limited on the site for a little bit. Try not to miss me......LOL but seriously I want to wish the RBOC a very happy and safe New Years....... 
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
Post edited by mvn on

Comments

• Options
    Mike_GMike_G Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    OMG...  So jealous!  ;)  Hopefully you have access to a boat down there.  Have fun, happy Christmas and merry new year!  Lol. -=Mike G.

2014 Rinker 260EC

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the way to do it Ray. Have a great time. The water offshor is a real treat and then theres all the watering holes on shore. Fun spot to spend new years
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun. Enjoy the weather.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Ray....

I have been to Key West twice. My dad used to live in Palm Beach (he died 10 years ago). I would go to KW with my daughter and party when I visited him. You are going during the hight of tourist season but there is a lot to do there. Make sure you do a snorkel trip to the reefs.

Have a good time.......

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    have a safe trip Ray

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Have fun and enjoy!