Options

HAPPY NEW YEAR

jhofmannjhofmann Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
Happy new year to all of you!

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should be real happy with lower fuel prices!

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Happy New Year COME ON SPRING

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    2014 Was a great year for my wife and myself, We Bought our first Rinker which we love to death, 
    But I truly have to say thank you to all RBOC Members You guys turned what I think would've been a miserable time with the new boat to an enjoyable time With all your knowledge and help And willingness to help us novice boaters
    My wife and myself would like to wish all members and your family  the very best year yet!!! And thank you
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy new year!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Happy new years to everyone........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    rowboat212rowboat212 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    Happy new years to everyone........
    So... Truth time... How often did you do the Deval Crawl?  If you answer just once, we'll be knowing you crawled for a week... There's no shame.. three?  Four?  Oh... And the drag show... That's priceless, and I hope you watched it... The boardwalk at mile marker one is also interesting... I've no idea how you train a house cat to jump through hoops of fire, but I wager it involves dependency on catnip... 
  • Options
    I did the actual crawl just once........ however I think I now need the Betty Ford Clinic and Weight Watchers.......lol Key West was awesome but it was 6 days of drinking and eating. Took a seaplane ride to the fort and that was so awesome. New Years eve was incredible.  But you are right did the Deval crawl every day...lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    rowboat212rowboat212 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Who'd have thought conc fritters could be so good, huh? :smiley: 
  • Options
    Lobster omelette's are totally awesome.....lol
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Ray, sounds like you had a great time
  • Options
    OMG had a blast. Everyone is so nice down there. Weather was perfect.