Options

Where can I purchase quality ready made bedding linens for a 2002 Fiesta V 342, V berth?

DebZimmDebZimm Member Posts: 1
I see there are several websites that offer a custom made option, but have not been able to find anything that is ready made?

Answers

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Hey Deb...looks like custom will be the only way to go since we don't build that exact model anymore. Post and let us know what you come up for a solution!
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.qualitycustomlinens.com/

I bought all new linens, curtains, coverlets from them for my 342 last year.  I recommend them.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Or here is what works for us.  My admiral came up with this.  A three inch memory foam standard double mattress, inserted into a home made pillow case type cover, blankets and sheets as required.  It does not look objectionable, in fact it looks kind of neat.

Here is the kicker, you can make it up in the morning standing at the foot of it.  All you need to do is rotate it to get all portions the bedding adjusted.  Once it is made up to the admirals satisfaction, she rotates it to the "head up" position and she is done.  This trick means you do not have to be kneeling on your work during the make up process. 

As a final note, we have a collapsible two step set of stairs that we put on the deck at the foot of the bead during sleep.  Makes it real convenient to get to get out and get back in when a visit to the head is necessary in the middle of the night.  And during the day, it is stored between the cabin stairs and the wall of the head compartment.

Tony

Salt Shaker 342