Miami boat show

frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
Spend the day yesterday at Miami boat show,so many things to see no wonder it is call the biggest boat show in the world. A bit disappointed at Rinker only two cruisers a 310 and 270. No accessories at all not even t-shirt or caps .Compare to others manufacture with their full line-up. 
Post edited by mvn on

Comments

• MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've always been a low cost manufacturer, including how much they spend on marketing. They like working through dealers more, from what I've seen. That's why a boat of the same size will cost 30% to 100% more in the same size, and similar features. I'd rather keep the model this way, so I still have access to a good boat at a great price.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Mark 
    you could be right on this, but we saw boats with equivalent  equipements and reputation within the same price range as Rinker. 
    Like what, just out of interest sake.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

One example Four Winns 35 twin volvo diesel, axuis , dts, gen, vessel view (volvo type) central vac ,ice maker. Garmin GPS 700 series. 2014 model ,Show price 214.000$.
    wich I think is not a bad deal
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will buy that
    Thinking...........but Canadian dollar is way down about .78 cents
    I can tell you that is an exception. Four Winns are great at offering huge discounts on old stock they are trying to offload to get new models into showrooms. But once that boat is gone, you are back to normal prices, which will be about 30% (maybe 20% with Four Winns) higher than the retail Rinker price. Rinker may also offer good discounts, I certainly got mine at a great price at the Toronto Boat Show. Probably save around $15 to $20 K.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Mark.
    I do agreed that Rinker are good buy for the money, that why I bought one. But once a while they are good deals from other manufactures that would be hard to pass for someone looking for a new boat.
    I do love my Rinker.