93 FV Rinker Owner Manual

93Vee93Vee Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
Hello All,

I am new to this site and really enjoy the sharing of information and good hearted banter between many of the old salts and new boaters. I have a 1993 FV 260 and keep up here in Boston on the ocean and have owned it since 2007. I have learned many a lesson (Mostly the hard way) by trial and error. I wish I had found this forum long ago.

That being said, I have been looking at many of the threads and I have noticed that many folks are looking for Owner Manuals that are no longer in print. I have my original that references the FV 300,260 and 235 along with schematics for the Merc/Bravo engine 5.0/5.7/7.4., Norcold TEK II refrigerator, and Quicksilver trim control installation. Truth be told, they are generally very basic, but the pictures give a good basic understanding of the major systems.

I would be happy to post them if anyone is interested. I just need to know if I should put it into a PDF and post it on the forum or send it as needed with a PM. Let me know what you think will work best and I will happily oblige.

I've already picked up a lot of good info and look forward to the new boating season. Once I dig my boat out!  :)

Thanks,

Bob

Comments