Options

New Here, First Rinker

EzgoinEzgoin Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
Hello all!  I'm new to the forum and new to Rinker ownership.  My wife and I just sold our Sea Ray 300 Sundancer and bought a used (2005) 262 Captiva becuase the Sea Ray, with it's 11' beam and 12,000 lbs, was just to big to take anywhere, even if we had a trailer for it...which we didn't, and, we wanted the ability to visit different bodies of water around the Pacific Northwest.

The 262 is still in transit from Southern California, so I haven't actually layed eyes on it yet but I did have it inspected by a certified Surveyor and aside from a few minor issues like some uhpolstery that needs fixin and a few rubs and scuffs here and there it seems sound enough.

The boat has the 375 hp 496 with Bravo 3 outdrive and a nice triple axle Zeman trailer, so I hope it's going to be a good reliable boat for a long time to come.  It does have 299 hours on the meter.

I'm looking forward to learing a lot from all the members on this board....starting with maybe some info on the best place to find filler cushions for the bow and aft seating area!  Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeff

Comments