Options

Trade: 2 Rinker OEM seats with Clarion DVD/TV monitors/DVD player

I have the Factory Rinker cockpit bolster seats with the Clarion Dvd player screens in them. I also have the Clarion Dvd player also. Looking to Trade them for other factory seats. They came in the Rinker 226 R1/246 R2 Edition. Message me for Pictures and details. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JameyleeJameylee Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look awesome, why you changing them?

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Question, what would you sell them for so you can purchase the ones you want?
    Doing a 25 year old Project Boat after a 35 year hiatus from boat ownership.
    Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
     I honestly have no use for them.  I contacted Rinker about new seats. They said they no longer have anything available, except plain white all the way around.    2 new plain white seats start at $624 and up for the 2 . They do look cool and different. I have never seen another boat locally with them. I get compliments every where we go.    It has a Clarion dvd player also, but Rinker told me the screens were for viewing recordings of wakeboarding, tubing, etc. 
  • Options
    My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Jameylee, so would you take $500 for the pair? 
    Doing a 25 year old Project Boat after a 35 year hiatus from boat ownership.
    Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.
  • Options
    Thanks, but I have someone local suppose to come check them out this week to trade for them. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks