Options

Rinker Flotilla III Wanted

Searching for a used 24 foot Flotilla III.  Prefer either the 5.0 or 5.7 engine option.  Year range 1995-2002, good condition.  Within reasonable towing range of Branson, MO.  I will have the boat surveyed, including water trials, once a price is agreed and a contract is drawn up.

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    KernKern Member Posts: 6

Thank you Cableguy and any others who may have been searching on my behalf.  Last week I found a 1997 boat within reasonable distance of where I have a slip.  I have made a purchase commitment subject to the results of a survey. 

Hopefully, all will go well.

• Options
    Good luck!!!
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Kern, you boat at Table Rock lake?
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    Patrick,
    The plan is to spend lots of water time on Table Rock.  I have not yet been out as we just bought our house in Kimberling City several months ago and we have to do some remodeling before we make the move.

I will be keeping the Flotilla in a slip that I purchased.  That will be for when I go out with the wife and visitors.  I also have a Glastron JetFlite that is my sports boat and will use it for when going out with a friend who wants a more active experience.

I am looking forward to Table Rock boating.
  • Options
    Very cool.  I grew up boating on table rock lake, family still has a house there close to the water.  I prefer it over the ozarks.  I went to Missouri state so table rock was a great weekend trip for us college kids.  Great lake, enjoy! 
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    I just found out that I am still looking.  The survey showed that the boat had too many issues that needed attention and the price was not justified.  

Keep me posted if anyone finds a boat in good condition.
  • Options
    The two that I posted above are still for sale. Might be worth a look...
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Greg,
    Thank you for the reminder.  I took a look at them.  I guess I should have been more specific in my needs.

My slip is only 24' long so the 26' boats would hang out the back and possibly make it difficult for my lift to get them up high enough.  Both those boats were above the price range I would like to seek.  I am thinking in the $ 10-16 price range.

I also prefer the look of the earlier boats without the big windshield.  To me, the windshield makes them look more like bow riders and creates a walk through bottleneck in the middle.

Please keep looking, with the above additional information in mind.

Kern

• Options
    ts9174ts9174 Member Posts: 1
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/4990183728.html

This looks to be the boat you have been looking for.
  • Options
    WildboatingWildboating Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Kern,

It is your lucky day.  I have a 98, with the mercruiser 350 mag mpi and bravo 3 outdrive.  Dual captain chair, full bimini.  The boat is in great condition for its age.  The boat was a special order with this engine package and configuration for a dealer in columbus, ohio.  I have a tandem trailer with upgraded disc brakes.  Let me know if you are still looking.  We just went into contract on our new boat, only reason we are selling the flotilla is we moved to lake erie.  The flotilla is not rough water boat.  614-787-3200 if interested.
    2003 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee, 350 Mag MPI, Bravo 3 2.20:1 w/ 22p 4 x4 props

• Options
    tboyle1414tboyle1414 Member Posts: 3
    Kern, have you found your Flotilla?   if not, i have one. it is located at the Lake of the Ozarks.  5.7 Merc.  no trailer, Our family has been the only owner, and it has always been up on a lift except when we are boating in it.   It has been a GREAT family and fun boat!  will be sad to see it go.
  • Options
    @ tboyle1414 Your not Tim Boyle, Kirkwood Hockey by chance are you?
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
  • Options
    frist time on this forum .....not sure how these forums work........06Rinker270, what a coincidence........and who, in my hockey past, are you?   

• Options
    Wow that's funny.  Patrick Welch, father Jim Welch.  Played hockey with Brad.
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270