Options

Need a new gray water sensor

wbodymanwbodyman Member Posts: 2

Are they still avalible through Rinker? If not can you tell me where to purchase one for my 1993 Fiesta Vee 300?

Also would like to replace the Fiesta Vee 300 graphics on upper side.

Answers

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    On the trail of this sensor...stay tuned. Also, waiting to see if we still have any of those graphics left in house.
  • Options
    wbodymanwbodyman Member Posts: 2

Also need water & waste Fittings to be changed. Does Rinker still make replacements for my 1993?

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The external fittings should be available at West Marine and others, should not be custom parts.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    If you can't find one get a smoke detector disconnect the test button wires run them into the tank when the water gets to desired height in the tank the alarm will go off. (Water conducts electricity when the water touches the 2 wires works like you pushed the test button have had one on my sump pump at home for years in case the pump fails)

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the smoke alarm work with the Xinex gauges?  They have some variable output for the gauge to show the level.  I like the idea though!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Just a homemade device I made one night many years ago while baby sitting my basement sump pump after the stand pipe rusted in half sat with it all night until the water quit coming up so I could go but a new pump now has a pvc stand pipe.

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Hey wbodyman...those are universal marine fittings and should be widely available.