Options

1992 Fiesta Vee 260 Owners Manual

Does anyone know where to purchase an owners manual for the 1992 FV260? I just purchased this boat, and it's my first cuddy/cruiser. Any information about finding one would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Big E

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The owners manual is very generic, I wouldn't get too hung up on it. It's not like a car with everything in one place. It mostly gives you safe boating instructions, but if you want to know how to operate your systems (like radio, tv, fridge, charger, etc, etc) you actually need to take down the model of the system you are interested in, and go online to download the manual.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    i agree with Mark very generic owner's manual. some one or all of else can help answer most questions and google any system you really need help on operating. Good luck and enjoy 
  • Options
    eric&judieric&judi Member Posts: 3
    I appreciate the help. I am just finding out that sail boats and powered boats are really two different animals. I am now trying to locate new bimini tops and a cover and no one carries anything beyond the 94' models. Did they change shapes that much from year to year?
  • Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    message boattech01 for canvas every one on hear speaks highly of his service. 
  • Options
    eric&judieric&judi Member Posts: 3
    I would like to see it. I have been out of state working and have just got back to working on the boat. Right now I'm having an issue with the battery charger and the fuse. The batteries charged great during the spring and now won't charge from the shore power. Figured the fuse blew but am having a hard time locating what it's asking for on the charger. My email is prohomebuilder@yahoo.com. Thanks, Eric