What colour codes does my FV 250 ,2003, have?

PamPam Member Posts: 73 ✭✭

I´m about to order gelcoat repair kits from Spectrumcolor but in my boats documentation there is no information on it’s colour codes. I have found out that 2003 Rinker used only one blue colour (Blue Ferro) but two white colours (Sand White and Bone). Rinker answered me that they cannot identify my boats colours from their original work order so I still don’t know what colour to order from Spectrum. I´m aware of the fact that I will not get a perfect match even with the right codes, due to the aging of the gelcoat, but I´d like to get as close as possible.

The general impression when you just look at the boat is that colour of hull is a little bit more towards the white than the cockpit is. Maybe the same colour originally but exposure to the elements, on the hull, might have caused the “bleach” or different colours from the beginning?

The two photo is to make some kind off comparison with a pure white sheet of paper, both on the hull and in the cockpit. The first is the hull and the second the cockpit.

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the two white colours, Sand White and Bone, or help me identify my boats colours)?

Thanks

Johan

Best Answer

Answers