Options

FINALLY WET !!

DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one great looking boat! I am jealous since mine is still on the hard.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    Nice looking ride. Have fun being wet....lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    looks nice love the red really stands out 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    Very nice!  Glad to see you got the drives all fixed.  Enjoy!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
     that is a gorgeous boat, enjoy!
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice boat, and that swim deck is huge! You can have a party back there.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    chrissyscallchrissyscall Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks for all the nice comments,  she certainly needed the TLC which had been lacking since she was new, but that being said, and after everything that has been accomplished, she really turned out to be the diamond in the rough.  two things left to do, install the new carpet and install the SeaDek.....
    Spent some time with her over the weekend. Took her out and ran her a bit.  She popped right up on plane, and was averaging 22GPH.  Compared to my old Chaparral 310, I don't think thats bad at all.  She is certainly porky at 24,500lbs, and with a consumption rate like that, I'm not complaining. I guess those pods really do work.
  • Options
    What speed is that consumption at Dirty?  you have diesels in her as well?  I'm curious just how much different the pods themselves make.

• Options
    Oh boy, here we go again. LMAO
  • Options
    Thats at an even 30MPH  it doesn't change much if you go to 32 or even down to 28...its pretty consistent.....
    Here an interesting tidbit...there is a 420 down here with 496s and Bravo 3s, it has a higher top end than mine but averages 35-37GPH. 
    I think I'll stay where i'm at, I don't need to go any faster and burn fuel !
  • Options
    well, I can tell you the average for his 420 is not above 30mph.  I know they burn more than I do at the 32-33 mph cruise speed.  At that speed I burn around 40gph.  & the owner of the 420 next to me in the marina says he burns more than I.  Now, if you say average by taking my total hours between fill-ups then it is much better, but I go by my cruising speed.  There is a 390 with diesels in my marina that burns around 22-25gph at 28-30mph.  Similar to your numbers.

• Options
    Dirty must have read my old posts  LOL