Options

Rinker Boat Company: Excellent boat ,excellent service. Maple City Marine: 5 star service

unikguyunikguy Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

i have been writing about my boat purchase experience since last August, 2012. I purchased a 2013 360ec with 8.2l B3x drives, with axius system and seacore system last August, 2012.

I have had a wonderful experience dealing with Rinker Boats and my dealer Maple City Marine.

Both have gone to great lengths to make my experience great and stress free. I have nothing but praise for both the manufacturer and the dealer.

The manfacturer for building such a wonderful, great looking and excellent boat that i very proud of, and the dealer who is 3 hours away from Toronto for servicing all my needs and making my purchase stress free and being there all the way for any issues i had.

I strongly believe that Rinker Boats build an excellent boat, and in my opinion one of the best 36 foot express cruiser in the market. Both the stlying and quality are excellent. I was at the miami boat show this February, as i am usually, and i can't see any other express cruiser better looking and better designed then the 360ec from Rinker. And not becuase i own one, because I had been looking for an express cruiser for the last few years and attended many boat shows, especially the ones in Florida. And my conclusion is still the same, the Rinker 360ec is the best in its class and having had 3 months of using the boat, i am still impressed at how great this boat is. Great looks, great interior stlying and excellent quality. Thank you Rinker for a great cruiser and thank-you for your 5-star service. Thank-you for your great service and looking after my needs and issues promptly and to my satisfaction. I know i can count on your  support for  your wonderful and excellent build boat.

Your staff is caring and amazing to deal with.

And Maple City Marine, thank-you again for coming down to Toronto this week to service my boat as promised and as scheduled. You guys are great and your service and commitment to please the customer as good as it gets.

It makes my purchase of my "expensive toy" LOL, stress free and wonderful.

Just an update on  my thoughts on my boat purchase experience so far.