Options

American League East

l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Hi Ray.....

It looks like the American League East is turning into a shoot out and someone forgot to give the Red Sox a gun.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July and summer. After last winter you deserve it.

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wont beat the Nats
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Len a $185 million team and it does not have an all star on it. Unreal....... Hope you and your family have a great 4th. The weather here totally $ucks. I have not used my boat once yet........ Handy why you butting in here? The post says "Ray" so MYOB.....lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    What...A-Rod not an all star?????

• Options
    No no I am talking about the Sox....... Brock Holt might be there all star rep and he is a utility player.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options

Ray..... you do know I was joking about A-Rod don't you. Is anyone from American east on the all star team?

Sorry to hear about your shlty weather. Been over 100 here 4 times in last week an a half. Should be in mid 80's over 4th weekend. Will be watching fireworks about 5 miles down river (city of Antioch). Go by boat and no traffic or idiots to contend with.

Len

• Options
    A-Rod is having a pretty good year. I think 7 or 8 Royals lead in the voting. Really foolish that that is happening. We are finally looking at some pretty good weather for this weekend (I hope) so I can finally get off the docks and on the water......