Options

Cover for a Captiva 226

KGDKGD Member Posts: 1

Hi all. I've just become the owner of a lime green Captiva 226 and I love it. Very unusual colour but it looks fantastic.

Anyway, I'm looking for a cover for the boat to cover the cockpit without a bimini fitted. I have the full set of enclosures which uses the bimini but i want to remover the bimini and fit a cockpit cover. Does anybody have one that can point me where to get one?

Second question if you dont mind...is it possible to retrofit the rear remote control for the sound system? My boat doesnt have it but it would really handy.

thanks for any advice.

Kevin

Comments

• Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    edited May 2013
    So,  it sounds like you have a full stand up enclosure.   There is a fitted cockpit cover that goes around the bases of the Bimini poles when the top is upright but stowed.   Or are you looking for a cockpit cover without the cutouts for the Bimini poles? If so,  I don't know if one exists from the factory.   You may have to go the custom route.   You can contact @boattech01 on this site for factory covers depending on the vintage of your boat. 

What head unit do you have? Is there one at the helm?  You should be able to add a remote quite easily.   Just reply with your model #. 

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme