Rinker 265 Fiesta Vee VHF Antenna mount.

K&S2015K&S2015 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
Hey everyone, recently I noticed that the old mount on my VHF radio antenna will need to be changed out.  I have bought three different mounts now in stainless steel and not a one of them line up with the old mount holes.  So, I wanted to see if anyone has done this and what mount they used.  I have to return the latest one that I got from West Marine and it was the closest to fitting.  I tried the Shakespeare one and it fit I think lengthwise but too short width wise. I think, if I remember my mount is like 3" x 2" squared.  I am not sure that was center to center bolt hole wise and at work now, so cannot check it out.  I have seen so many mounts, but they never, at least in most cases list the exact measurements, nor are there ever any kind of markings on them to identify manufacturer.  In fact a lot of things I find on boats do not identify manufacturer.  That sucks when someone has to replace it.  If someone can help me out, I appreciate it.  Thanks everyone.

Comments

• K&S2015K&S2015 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    The mount from Pacific Aerials fit right up.  I must have went through seven mounts to find one that fit exactly.  My COMMS are up now.  New mount and antenna mast.