Where can I buy these lights online

MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where can I finD the led cockpit light for my rinker. Small ones at the foot of the deck.

One died and I need to replace it as well as the glass cover which is busted.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Comments

• mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭
    ITC Marine, look up on Ebay. White, amber & blue. About $8 a piece.
    246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry - Amazon. Bought 5 'blue' couple weeks ago.
    246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • seguirseguir Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Mark, you also can get them from a Rinker Dealer.  I have some on order with Leisure Marine Woodbridge.  I was told they will be approx. $8 a piece.
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks Guys. 

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITC also makes the tri coloured lights for hard tops and arches. They are easy to swap-out and cost about $40 at Overtons pn 773104  @ 1-800-334-6541 or Rinker also sells them. P.S. if you install them and they are out of colour sync just unplug them one at a time until you have set the colours, easy to do. I have four of them in the hard top and they look good at night.
    Michael T said:
    ITC also makes the tri coloured lights for hard tops and arches. They are easy to swap-out and cost about $40 at Overtons pn 773104  @ 1-800-334-6541 or Rinker also sells them. P.S. if you install them and they are out of colour sync just unplug them one at a time until you have set the colours, easy to do. I have four of them in the hard top and they look good at night.
    I have the tri-color lights in my arch also. I got them on Amazon. They look very cool at night. Since I only have two, they are usually synced up. Sometimes for effect I will flip the spreader light switch very fast to get them out of sync to get the blue and red combo. Mine reset when I shut them off for a long period of time.
    Go Steelers!!!
    How easy to install those lights Greg? Is it just plug and play?

"Boat + Water = Fun"

So if I go to their website and search that product number I will find them?

"Boat + Water = Fun"

MarkB said:
    How easy to install those lights Greg? Is it just plug and play?
    Yes, they are plug and play via butt connectors. I didn't even have to drill new holes.

http://www.itc-marine.com/product/tri-color-led-light/

Go Steelers!!!
    I put some waterproof tape over the plastic butt connector for the lights as I had a light short-out when some water/moisture/condensation get into the plug. It was covered by warranty but still was a pain to wait for the parts etc. I then went hunting for the source of the moisture and it turned-out to be getting in through one of the four bolts that held the radar unit on the hard top. Anyway, I'd still tape the connector.
  • frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Home » Products » Lighting » Courtesy Lighting » LED Baitwell Courtesy Light
    69300h-b_LED_Baitwell_Courtesy_Light-1
    LED Baitwell Courtesy Light

LED Baitwell Courtesy Light

• Internal mounting mechanism allows light to be directed straight or at a 15 degree angle
    • Voltage protected for 10-14V
    • Watertight bee’s eye lens

Part Number: 69300H-W, 69300H-A, 69300H-B. Category:Courtesy Lighting.

Additional Information

LED Color

Cool White (69300H-W), Amber (69300H-A), Blue (69300H-B)

Lumens

Cutout

0.75″

Wattage

Voltage

10-14V

Amp Draw

So I was able to order the led courtesy (cockpit) light, but it won't let me order the led spreader lights. Says it they don't ship to Ontario. Confused because the both come from ITC.

I'm going to call ITC tomorrow and see if they can ship them with the courtesy light. 

"Boat + Water = Fun"

edited July 2015
    Mark, my dealer, Lens Cove, got me an extra spreader tri-light through Rinker. I don't think it was any big deal or cosy any extra. I can't remember the cost but you could call Len's Cove toll free at 1-888-272-2581 and ask Bonnie Mustard what the cost would be. BTW Mark if you can't get them at your dealer or Len's Cove PM me. I live near the N.Y. border. The Ogdensburg UPS Store is only a 40 minute round trip. You could get them sent there c/o me and I could pick them up, cross the border and re-address them to you from my place. just sayin'
    Thanks Mike. If I can't get them sent here, I will be on Florida in 2 weeks time so will just ship there. 

"Boat + Water = Fun"

So, it's weird. Amazon will ship to Canada the cockpit light from ITC, but not the LED overhead lights from ITC.  Weird.  Anyhow, two things happened this morning. Amazon credited back my 2 day delivery charge ($20) for the cockpit light.  They also approved me going straight to the vendor for the purchase (ITC has an agreement with Amazon, just can't sell to the ordinary consumer).

So ITC was able to sell me 2 x overhead (spreader) LED lights and will ship tomorrow. Should get them next week.  Can't wait to have blue lights in my cockpit!! I've already got a cool blue swim deck light!

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Speaking of that, is the transom light, the one above the swim deck (on my 260EC) the same as those spreader lights?  Should change that to an LED multi light as well.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

The transom light is the same light. You could change it. Since it cycles to white, it would work as a nav light. Not sure if it would meet the distance requirement.

I ended up putting lights under my jump seat. I have them connected to the cockpit lights circuit. I also put lights in the vent covers. Blue lights are EVERYWHERE!!!
    Go Steelers!!!
    edited July 2015
    Hey Greg, I'll see you and raise you LOL. For last Christmas the Admiral bought me two Ocean LED underwater light banks. I already had the two blue underwater lights from the Rinker factory install. BUT these new babies are the Ocean LED Extreme Pro Eight Colour Changing and strobing lights that are EACH 2400 lumens. I can choose any colour of light, have any light strobe or set colour fade through all the the colours or set colour fade through all the colours with strobe too. I can run all 4 lights at the same time too which gives me 5000 lumesn. When I strobe those babies there are a lot of psychotic acting fish under the boat LOL. BTW the light shoots back over 20 feet in decent water. A sea ray guy had colour changing lights in fade mode when we were visiting a marina a few weeks ago. His buddies were all gathered around. As the Admiral I walked by he said can you get these with Rinkers? I said oh yeah, brother. He said let's see what you got. When we got to the boat I put the colour fade strobe on, with all four lights - 5000 lumens. The water was real clear - it lit the whole slip up like daylight - only in colour.   It got REAL quiet down at sea ray land.  Too funny. When will those guys ever learn - RINKERS RULE the rest obey. :-)
    OK, thanks Greg! 3rd light ordered, LOL.  I have a cool blue LED under my swim deck, so with the transom and spreader lights being cool blue it will look ... well, cool!

The other thing is I will now have changed all my incandescent bulbs to LED on deck.  I guess the next thing to do (next year) will be the cabin.  Still not sure how easy it is to change the existing bulbs to LED. Is it literally plug and play?

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Michael T said:
    Hey Greg, I'll see you and raise you LOL. For last Christmas the Admiral bought me two Ocean LED underwater light banks. I already had the two blue underwater lights from the Rinker factory install. BUT these new babies are the Ocean LED Extreme Pro Eight Colour Changing and strobing lights that are EACH 2400 lumens. I can choose any colour of light, have any light strobe or set colour fade through all the the colours or set colour fade through all the colours with strobe too. I can run all 4 lights at the same time too which gives me 5000 lumesn. When I strobe those babies there are a lot of psychotic acting fish under the boat LOL. BTW the light shoots back over 20 feet in decent water. A sea ray guy had colour changing lights in fade mode when we were visiting a marina a few weeks ago. His buddies were all gathered around. As the Admiral I walked by he said can you get these with Rinkers? I said oh yeah, brother. He said let's see what you got. When we got to the boat I put the colour fade strobe on, with all four lights - 5000 lumens. The water was real clear - it lit the whole slip up like daylight - only in colour.   It got REAL quiet down at sea ray land.  Too funny. When will those guys ever learn - RINKERS RULE the rest obey. :-)
    You must be treating the Admiral very well. The color changing LED's would be very sweet to have on any boat. I have the Coastal Night Lights DS lights on mine in blue, which makes the Allegheny River look like the Caribbean Sea. Glad to hear that you got to show up the Sea Ray guys. You are correct... Rinkers Rule!!!
    Go Steelers!!!
    edited July 2015
    The blue is a great colour for effect. I often put the cockpit spreader lights on blue and set all four underwater LED  banks to blue. After Mark's comment I am going to look at changing out the swim platform light to a tri colour too. BTW Of all of the colours I have the two that travel the farthest in the water are #1 blue and #2 green. Red's great through the air but doesn't travel as far underwater. Purple looks real cool too. BTW #2 The Admiral gets treated like a, well....Admiral! :-)
  • YWAITYWAIT Member Posts: 6
    I installed a Rigid Industries "Wake Flame" with the controller it does all the same things as well.  
    YWAIT - Yeah, it's a lot of fun at night with the grandkids watching the colours change and watching the sea ray guys turn green with envy LOL.  BTW speaking of "flamethrower lights" if anyone wants to see a couple of cool LED videos google Ocean LED then go to their leisure section " video gallery". There are two cool videos, one of a 30+ foot sea ray with blue flame throwers and one of a 65 foot Pershing with colour changing Ocean LEDs. pretty cool - neat music too if you crank it up!
    edited July 2015
    Well one of my three lights came (sent in 2 shipments) and I installed it on my transom last night.  Matches my under water light perfectly. Very nice. A quick off/on cycles it through RED-BLUE-WHITE.  The lights just fit perfectly in the hole already cut, and screw holes lines up perfect too. All I had to do was unplug the harness, solder on the new light and plug her back in.

The other two lights were delivered this afternoon, so going to install those on my radar arch tonight (spreader lights).

photo 20150728_232742_zpswpiwaclxjpg

"Boat + Water = Fun"

That looks great! What a cool idea! Guess I'll have to get the credit card out again.

And here are the two I mounted last night on the spreader/radar arch.

photo 20150729_231954_zpsds3u9bjdjpg

photo 20150729_232131_zpsgm7hnvpnjpg

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Nice work, Mark.
  • jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    So the ITC light will fit right in the hole for the transom light?

I tried following the tread but you guys were bouncing all over the place hahaha
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
    jme097 said:
    So the ITC light will fit right in the hole for the transom light?

I tried following the tread but you guys were bouncing all over the place hahaha
    Yes
    Go Steelers!!!