Free hard top for a 2009 340/360

kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
I sold my 2009 340 this spring.  We had it for 3 great  years, but it was time to move on.  The boat had an arch, not a hard top.  Last year, Moose Landing Marina offered a free hardtop on this site and I got it with plans of having it installed.  Plans changed, we never installed it, the boat was sold & the new owner didn't want the top.  So, before it goes to the scrap yard, does anyone want it?  It was factory new, never installed, but it has some shipping damage - just scratches, no dents.  I believe it will fit a 340 or a 360.  It is stored indoors in Mass, about an hour south of Boston.  I need the space, so if there are no takers in a week or so, it unfortunately goes to the scrap yard.   I still check the site regularly - send me a message if you want it.

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you post pictures and find out for sure what it fits exactly?
  • jaubryjaubry Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Ill take it. Get me the adds and I'll make arrangements 
    I sent you a PM with my cell number. It's a Canadian number.
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure glad that didn't end-up in a dump. Those hard tops are beautiful and expensive! Even if it needs to be sanded and re-sprayed there is a guy that does it in the Ottawa area (he's from Gananoque) who does amazing work. His name is Marc Lemieux and I have his phone number if you want it JA.
    Thanks MT. First I need KD to let me know then I'll secure and that will be my winter project. 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    If you don't take it, I have a good buddy that just bought a  2008 350.  Would it fit that?  If so, put me second on your list!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    See the pics in the previous post - I tried to get good shots of the damage.  Again, nothing bad, just scratched.  The shipping cradle says 340-360.  I called rinker before I got it & they confirmed it will fit both.  Not sure about the 350, but I bet it will fit that also.  Dream inn, I'm going to call jaubry first, if he doesn't take it, I'll get in touch with you next.  Hopefully this works out for someone.  
    WooHoo. Second chance pays off! Thanks Kneedeep!
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Kneedeep you are a real decent guy. It's not often that someone does a kind act for their fellow mankind. That beautiful top will really enhance any 340 or 360 and I bet any 350 as well. What an amazing gift to receive. The hard top really makes the 340/350/360 POP.  I am sure your act of kindness will come back to you (Karma). Congratulations on your decision. Real nice offer for me to read on this forum populated by particularly good people - reinforces my belief in the inherent good of humanity!  5 stars *****! MT
    Post edited by Michael T on
  • Stephen.RiviereStephen.Riviere Member Posts: 2
    kneedeep....I am the friend of Dream_Inn in this chain of notes.  I just bought a 2007 Rinker 350 Express Cruiser.  Like Dream_Inn, my boat is in the Annapolis, MD Area.  If the first choice falls thru, please let me know.  I would be very interested in your Hard Top!  My name is Steve and my Cell Number is 703.598.7923.  If you'd like to take this conversation off line, my direct email is Stephen.riviere@yahoo.com.  Please let me know if it's gone to the first response or if it might still be available.  Thank you.  Steve
    edited August 2015
    Thanks to Kneedeep and his wife for the hardtop and their hospitality. Good folks down there. They helped us load it and secure it and sent us on our way. All went well. The border, well that's a whole other story. 
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news Jaubry, wait till Trump is Pres. LOL