Options

Prop Question, hard to get on plane

2»

Comments

• Options
    brandonmayberrybrandonmayberry Member Posts: 226 ✭✭
    The 4x4 props work good and really help get on plane. Only issue is i went down from 24p 3 blade props to 21p 4 blade and run a higher RPM at cruising now and lost a good amount of top end. I could go in between and get a 22p and change them out but would probably lose a little hole shot but im ok with the less top end for the hole shot.

Boat still isnt 100% IMO because it shouldnt have to go as low in pitch to get an acceptable hole shot on a boat that small with a 350mag mpi and Bravo 3. But the props did help and are very nice.
  • Options
    Well i just went and hooked my RINDA DIACOM to the boat and its showing low oil level input. When i unhook the wire from the gauge it goes off. The gauge is showing oil pressure around 40psi right now (engine is cold) so i dont think its low oil pressure. However ive read this can cause a power reduction. Also looking online for the new part there are two different senders 815425 and 37293 which is a dual sender. Any idea how i tell if i need the dual sender? I dont want to pull the old one without the new one cause i will lose oil.
  • Options
    Well i just went and hooked my RINDA DIACOM to the boat and its showing low oil level input. When i unhook the wire from the gauge it goes off. The gauge is showing oil pressure around 40psi right now (engine is cold) so i dont think its low oil pressure. However ive read this can cause a power reduction. Also looking online for the new part there are two different senders 815425 and 37293 which is a dual sender. Any idea how i tell if i need the dual sender? I dont want to pull the old one without the new one cause i will lose oil.