Options

Free Camper Canvas and Carpet FV 250

I lost my 2004 FV 250 to Sandy but have the Camper Canvas and Cockpit carpet - neither was ever used. If anyone would like these all they would need to do is pay shipping - 

Comments

• Options
    BruceBruce Member Posts: 167 ✭✭

Wow, yes that would be great. Can you tell me what color the canvas is?

Thank you,

Bruce

2004 250 FV 
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief what an offer. Sorry for your loss but that's an incredibly nice offer. Hope somebody who has a genuine need will run across your post. Sure hope good things come your way because of your generosity.

Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    MTFD1116MTFD1116 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Canvas is Nanvy Blue -

• Options

@Bruce,

Where are you located? The canvans has been stored inside laying flat -

@TikiHut2

Thanks - was able to get a newer boat and to step up to a 270 FV -

• Options
    BruceBruce Member Posts: 167 ✭✭

Perfect, that is what we need!  What do I need to do from here?  I am sorry about your loss, I hope you are able to replace your boat, and I hope your home didn't suffer much damage.

Thank you very much.

Bruce

2004 250 FV 
  • Options

Bruce,

Where are you located? Would you prefer to contact me via email or phone? I think the best thing is for me to take the items to the UPS store and have you call them to pay for the shipping. I can take some pictures if you like. My email is mtfd1116@yahoo.com

Dennis

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Dennis very nice of you for your offer. This is why Rinker people are the best. Good luck with your new ride. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn