Options

Coffee Maker hole

We have a built-in coffee maker on our Fiesta Vee that I would like to remove, and use the hole for storage. Does anyone know where to buy a door that would match the Rinker cabinetry?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Dorothy...what are the actual dimensions? 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    oh man, if you give me a little time, I did this with some tambour doors on my old 310 and have some pictures (posted them all originally on RBO).  I can get something to you by the end of the week.  (just got done all day with 10-yr olds & don't want my wife catching me first thing on here tonight).

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    dorothyoncayugadorothyoncayuga Member Posts: 21
    Thanks Dream Inn. And I am at home this week in PA, and won't be able to measure the hole until we head up to boat again - either this weekend or next.
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    I remember seeing the pictures dream Inn put on RBO it was a nice job

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    ok, I poste a few pictures to give you some ideas for the tambour doors.  I had bought them unfinished.  I'll look thru some emails to see if I have where I bought them (I'm sure I do somewhere, just need some time to find it).

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin

I love my coffee maker but it I were to get rid of it. I would put a wine rack in its place... 

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    raybo3 said:

I love my coffee maker but it I were to get rid of it. I would put a wine rack in its place... 

You know, that was our first thought.  But it didn't hold enough, so that is what the empty space behind the TV had became.

• Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
     I got the idea to add a tambour door from Dream Inn. I purchased the kit from the same place he did. I love the look and the extra storage the space provides.  I can't seem to find any information on where I purchased the kit. It may be in my desk at work or on the boat. I will check work Monday and if its not there will check the boat sometime this week. 
  • Options
    I am almost thinking I should just replace the old coffee maker with a new one. Has anyone recently purchased a brand that would fit in the space?
  • Options
    Thanks! I will check these out.
  • Options
    gvigrassgvigrass Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Hahaha....Dream, same here.  Space behind the TV is a great "Wine Cellar"!!

Greg
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok how did you get the coffee maker out?

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Ok how did you get the coffee maker out?

It's a fun little process.  I remember I had to remove the microwave first.  Then remove the bolts going thru the top of the coffee maker.  Oh, reach thru the maker hole to unplug it (or remove the power panel to see better).  You take it out thru the microwave hole.  I think I gave the old, still working, coffee maker away with the boat.  I can double check.

GVI, definitely was a good wine cellar! :D   I now have an entire cabinet for the "bar essentials".