Prop specs for 1992 260 Fiesta Vee

wnilsenwnilsen Member Posts: 5 ✭
Can you tell me the specs for the stock propellor for 1992 260 Fiesta Vee. It has a 5.7L Mercruiser with a Bravo ll outdrive.

Answers

  • blutobluto Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I have a 1997 Fiesta Vee 266 with a 5.7 and a Bravo II. I run a 18 1/4 X 19 pitch prop with great results. At WOT I hit 4600 rpm. 
  • wnilsenwnilsen Member Posts: 5 ✭
    Thanks! That helps!
  • awhiresawhires Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    I have a 95' fv-265 with the same engine/drive. I went from a wimpy 18.25x15p up to a 18.5x19p wow what a difference! Gained 4 mph cruising at 3800 and top speed 37 mph at 4800 rpm. Was 23 cruise and 33mph at 5100 rpm which is too many "R's" wish I went up to 18.5 X 21p
Sign In or Register to comment.