Options

AL

Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay everyone. I have PMd Al a few times but it seems he has no time to answer PMs but keeps on answering topics. I know he is busy but this is ridicules.

Comments

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handy, what are you hoping to achieve with this declaration to the entire world? 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He answers his email promptly. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Why would you thrash someone that is so helpful to everyone? What is the purpose of that?
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al doesn't get paid for advice.. he gives that freely, which is mighty nice of him... if he's busy takin' care of paid customers, then you can blame him for not responding?  he likely responds to threads out of boredom during down time, which is R&R for technical types...    
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Steve, are you okay? Surely you didn't mean to express your thoughts in that manner, and so publicly, that's not your usual style. When I screw-up I send out a revision or retraction to apologize and straighten things up. I've been around a while now and have had to do that a few times over the years, when I got a little too dramatic with my rhetoric. I think you are a decent guy, so may I respectfully suggest that you straighten this out?
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    Not cool. 

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    I didnt trash anyone I simply stated fact. I asked AL if he had a prop book if he could give me a part number for a 22 pitch by 19 inch diameter. His response was: You have a left and right. I try to help everyone on here when I can regardless of how busy I may be. I asked nicely for about 10 days. 
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Sorry Steve you trashed him. You may not intended to but that is not a nice post and its uncalled for. No one is obligated to do anything here. No one is paid. We do what we do because we like to. I have sent many PM's out with no response. If people dont want to answer that is their business.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Thanks for clearing that up Ray and I am sorry I am not PC.
  • Options
    Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    While this forum is a valuable resource and a gold mine of information, its not the only source. Anyone with an internet connection can find the information they seek from any number of sources. HeII, I even found a video of a Low Anterior Resection surgery so I could ask my surgeon intelligent questions about my own LAR surgery. (Kinda wish I hadn't watched it tho!)
  • Options
    No problem........ 
  • Options
    I was always taught that it is rude to ignore someone especially when everyone on here speaks so highly of Al and his generosity to help all the boat owners on here and his help has been very appreciated. I thought he would help me. He is very knowledgeable.
    Al, if you are reading this, I apologize for asking for your help with a part number. I wont bother you again! I just thought you had a prop book in your shop there. Sorry, I thought you would help. You have a lot of Mercury knowledge. 

Ray, you can close this out now. 
This discussion has been closed.